Post Falls Naturopathic Clinic
Wade R Lachman, ND MH CNHP
Authorization and permission form
- I fully understand that Dr. Wade Lachman is not an allopathic/medical physician and does not portray himself to be, but is a Naturopath, Wellness and Nutritional consultant.
- I fully understand the difference between the practice of Allopathic/Medical medicine, naturopathic medicine, holistic practitioners, and energetic and nutritional consultants.
- I fully understand that the services provided by Dr. Lachman are not allopathic/medical, but strictly naturopathic, energetic or nutritional in nature. These services are at all times restricted to helping me gain a better understanding of my degree of “health” (not disease), so I will have a greater self-awareness and be able to use a self-care program for daily living.
- I fully understand that Dr. Lachman performs naturopathic services within the parameters of natural health care and wellness using nutrition, nutritional supplements, vitamins or minerals, food grade herbs, stress reduction, and/or energy therapies, or other nutrients as foods for special dietary use only as they pertain to the whole body concept of nutrition, and does not relate in the context of any specific ailment or condition.
- I fully understand that Dr. Lachman, as a naturopathic doctor, does not hold a medical license, he does not offer allopathic/medical drugs, surgery, chemical stimulants, radiation therapy or any other conventional medical treatments. He does not cut, poison, or burn his patients, nor does he use toxic substances. In addition, he does not diagnose, treat or otherwise prescribe for my disease, conditions or illness. This practice is focused on health, wellness and balance. I presently seek counsel, advice, opinions related to energetic balancing, stress management or nutritional therapy within the scope of Dr. Lachman’s wellness and stress reduction practice. I am fully aware and release Dr. Lachman to do nutritional, naturopathic, homeopathic, isopathic, and/or energy assessments.
- I fully understand that my energy and stress parameters are being measured.
- I fully understand that the services provided by Dr. Lachman are in the emerging field of energetic medicine, and may not be understood by all allopathic/medical practitioners.
- I authorize Dr. Lachman and/or the practitioners working with him to perform a NES and ASYRA health analysis and/or a Meridian Response Technique analysis on me for the purpose of developing a program designed to improve my health and not for treatment or “cure” of any specific disease.
- I understand that NES, miHealth, MRT, ASYRA PRO are safe and noninvasive methods of analyzing the nutritional, energetic and physical needs of the body. Deficiencies in these areas may cause or contribute to various health problems. I understand that NES, miHealth, ASYRA PRO, MRT analysis are not a method for diagnosis or treatment of any disease or other medical conditions, and that these are not being tested or treated.
- The results of the NES or the MRT, ASYRA PRO testing or any natural health, nutritional or dietary programs recommended are not guaranteed and no promises have been made regarding them. I understand that NES, ASYRA PRO a nd MRT are means by which the body’s natural energy can be used as an aid to determine possible nutritional imbalances, so that safe, natural programs can be recommended for the purpose of bringing about a more optimal state of health.
- As the responsible party for my health care, I have read and agree to the above. In addition, I have read and understand the explanation on Classical Naturopathy. By signing below I acknowledge that I understand all parts of this waiver/discloser and that I have the opportunity to ask any questions with regard to any services or therapies offered.
According to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, as amended, Section 201 (g) (1), the term “DRUG” is defined to mean:
“Articles intended for the use in the Diagnosis, Cure, Mitigation, Treatment or Prevention of disease.”
A vitamin is not a drug, NEITHER is a Mineral, whole food supplement, Trace Element, Amino Acid, Herb, Homeopathic or Isopathic Remedy, or an Infoceutical remedy.
Although a Vitamin, Mineral, whole food supplement, Trace Element, Amino Acid, Herb, Homeopathic / Isopathic Remedy, or an Infoceutical remedy may have an effect on any disease process or symptom, this does not mean that it can be misrepresented or be classified as a drug by anyone.
Therefore, please be advised that any suggested nutritional advice, energetic advice (EFT, NES), emotional advice, or dietary advice is not intended as any primary treatment and/or therapy for any disease or particular bodily symptom.
Nutritional counseling, vitamin recommendations, nutritional advice, and the adjunctive schedule of nutrition is provided solely to upgrade the quality of foods in the patient’s diet in order to supply good nutrition by supporting the physiological and bio-mechanical processes of the human body.
Initial Consultation $185.00
Includes two sessions and 2 miHealth treatments
miHealth treatment $50.00
Environmental/Food sensitivities assessment or other
Mini assessment $85.00
This is a standalone mini assessment and includes personalized homeopathic remedy
Follow-up Consultations $85.00
Ask about our Pre-Paid discount plans
If any outside lab work is indicated, we will discuss your options at that time.
Dr Lachman uses whole food supplements and herbs to supply nutrients to improve and balance the body’s biochemistry. In addition, we use Infoceuticals to correct errors in your energetic body field and/or meridians. The supplements and remedies recommended are based on your evaluation and are not included in your initial or follow-up visits. You are responsible for any fees incurred. We request that payment be made at the time of each visit.