- maintain normal upper respiratory tract and skin function
- assist in maintaining healthy breathing passages to support free and clear breathing
- respond normally to occasional seasonal stresses
- support normal immune response (particularly in the upper respiratory and gastrointestinal tract)
- support the body’s organs of elimination Δ
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 – 4 times daily, or as directed.
SERVING SIZE: 1 TABLET
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Chinese Skullcap root 4:1 extract
from Scutellaria baicalensis root 800 mg
|Albizia stem bark 8:1 extract
from Albizia lebbeck stem bark 800 mg
|Feverfew leaf & stem 5:1 extract
from Tanacetum parthenium leaf & stem 50 mg
Calcium acid phosphate, cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, silica, hypromellose and magnesium stearate.
Caution: Contraindicated in individuals with known hypersensitivity to Feverfew, parthenolide or other members of the daisy family. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Δ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.