- support healthy respiratory tract function
- maintain healthy mucosal tissue
- support normal mucus flow
- support the body’s natural ability to break up respiratory secretions
- enhance immune system function
- promote healthy white blood cells
- promote healthy throat tissue
- assist the body in maintaining normal body temperature within a normal range
- promote the body’s normal resistance function Δ
Suggested Use: Dilute 5 mL (approx. 1 metric teaspoon) in water or juice 3 times daily, or as directed.
SERVING SIZE: 5 ML
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Echinacea root 1:2 extract
from Echinacea angustifolia root 500 mg
|Licorice root 1:1 extract
from Glycyrrhiza glabra root 1.0 g
|Pleurisy root 1:2 extract
from Asclepias tuberosa root 500 mg
|Thyme leaf 1:2 extract
from Thymus vulgaris leaf 500 mg
|Ginger rhizome 1:2 extract
from Zingiber officinale rhizome 250 mg
|White Horehound herb 1:2 extract
from Marrubium vulgare herb 250 mg
Purified water, dextrin and 48.5% alcohol.
Caution: Contraindicated in high blood pressure, edema (water retention), congestive heart failure, low blood potassium, pregnancy and lactation. Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Δ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.