- Provides 400 mg more calcium per serving than Calcifood wafers
- Provides an assortment of minerals, amino acids, and vitamins
- Helps the body build strong, healthy bones
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods†
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
|10 Ounces (284 grams)||1775|
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon mixed in blender drink per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 level tablespoon (approximately 9 grams)
Servings per Container: 31
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||4.6 g||1%*|
Proprietary Blend: 4.8 gDefatted wheat (germ), oat flour, carrot (root), date powder, and rice (bran).
One level teaspoon equals approximately: nine Calcifood wafers.
Bovine bone meal and veal bone.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.