- Supports muscle contraction and nerve conduction
- Supports maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability
- Supports blood coagulation
- Supports proper functioning of enzyme systems
- Supports and helps maintain healthy bone density and remodeling
- Highly soluble form of calcium from a nondairy source
- Contains the proper balance of calcium and magnesium (5:1 ratio)
- Calcium provides additional support for immune system
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods†
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
|12 Ounces (340 grams)||1925|
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon per day, or as directed. Mixes best with hot, slightly acidic liquids, such as hot apple juice.
Serving Size: 1 level tablespoon (10 grams)
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||6.68 g||2%*|
One level tablespoon equals approximately: 20 Calcium Lactate tablets.
Calcium lactate and magnesium citrate.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.