- Carrot root supplies vitamin A as it naturally occurs in plants
- Promotes healthy epithelial cell development
- Provides antioxidants
- Helps maintain healthy eyes
- Helps maintain healthy mucous membranes†
Suggested Use: Two tablets per meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene)||3,000 IU||60%|
Proprietary Blend: 568 mgCarrot (root), calcium lactate, defatted wheat (germ), bovine kidney, oat flour, nutritional yeast, rice (bran), magnesium citrate, alfalfa flour, mixed tocopherols (soy), ascorbic acid, and soybean lecithin.
Two tablets supply approximately: 230 mg carrot powder and 40 mg bovine kidney.
Honey, arabic gum, alginic acid, pea starch, beta-carotene (Blakeslea trispora), and calcium stearate.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.