- Flaxseed is a natural source of omega-3 fatty acid precursors
- Supports the formation of eicosanoids
- Promotes healthy skin and hair
- Contains iodine for thyroid support
- Supports the metabolism of fats†
Suggested Use: One tablet per meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B6||0.8 mg||40%|
Proprietary Blend: 275 mgCalcium lactate, defatted wheat (germ), carrot (root), bovine prostate, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, oat flour, bovine orchic extract, bovine liver fat extract, flaxseed oil extract, para-aminobenzoate, mixed tocopherols (soy), ascorbic acid, and soybean lecithin.
Each tablet supplies approximately: 2.4 mg bovine liver fat extract with naturally occuring unsaturated fatty acids.
Honey, glycerin, arabic gum, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.