- Contains American ginseng, which acts as a body tonic for the byproducts of stress
- Contains B vitamins, to fuel cells and participate in numerous body processes that contribute to normal function
- Contains berry seeds, which contain phytochemicals, like anthocyanidins and tannins that aid cells during the normal wear and tear of everyday function
- Contains bromelain, an enzyme complex from pineapple stems and juice that modulates the body’s natural inflammatory response when taken between meals
- Contains coenzyme Q10, an enzyme that is essential for creation of energy within the mitochondria of cells and that helps protect cells from free radicals
- Contains Cordyceps sinensis, a mushroom powder long prized in traditional Chinese medicine with a variety of bioactive compounds that contribute to fatigue management and blood sugar support
- Contains ribonucleic acid (RNA), compounds that can be broken apart as cells to create energy or manufacture protein†
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B1||0.225 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B2||0.25 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B6||0.3 mg||15%|
|Vitamin B12||0.45 mcg||8%|
|Pantothenic Acid||1.0 mg||10%|
|Coenzyme Q10||70 mg|
Proprietary Blend: 1,150 mgMulti-fruit seed powder (ruby grape seed, blueberry seed, cranberry seed, red raspberry seed, black raspberry seed, and pomegranate seed), ribonucleic acid, mushroom powder (Cordyceps sinensis), bromelain, and American ginseng (root).
Quinoa sprouts, cellulose, maltodextrin, and calcium stearate.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.