Standard Process Cod Liver Oil addresses vitamin A deficiency and vitamin D deficiency while supporting the body’s natural inflammatory response and a healthy immune response. Careful processing ensures this cod liver oil maintains its natural profile of vitamin A, vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids, and a small amount of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10).
- A cod liver oil with a natural profile of vitamin A and vitamin D
- Provides EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids that, according to the United States Food and Drug Administration, may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- Supports immune response
- Supports healthy eyes and skin
- Supports epithelial tissue
- Supports bone and tooth health
- Supports musculoskeletal system
- May support mood challenges and liver function
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response
- Contains small amounts of naturally occurring CoQ10†
- In convenient perles with a natural lemon flavor
- Standard Process Cod Liver Oil tested for purity by a third party
Suggested Use: three perles per day, or as directed
Serving Size: 3 Perles
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||2%*|
|Vitamin A||2,000 IU||40%|
|Vitamin D||90 IU||20%|
|Cod Liver Oil||3,000 mg||†|
|Total Omega-3||630 mg||†|
Gelatin, glycerine, water, natural flavor, natural tocopherols (soy), and rosemary extract.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.