- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the menstrual cycle
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the bowel/lower intestinal tract
- provide antispasmodic activity to ease occasional spasms of smooth muscle including those associated with the male genitourinary tract
- provide relief from discomfort associated with menstruation
- support healthy bowel function
- provide temporary relief of bowel spasm and constipation
- promote a natural, healthy balance within the female endocrine system
- support female reproductive system health ∆
Suggested Use: 2 tablets 3 – 4 times daily as needed, or as directed.
SERVING SIZE: 2 TABLETS
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Corydalis tuber 5:1 extract
from Corydalis ambigua tuber 1.2 g
|Raspberry leaf 4:1 extract
from Rubus idaeus leaf 800 mg
|Wild Yam root & rhizome 4:1 extract
from Dioscorea villosa root & rhizome 800 mg
|Cramp Bark stem bark 5:1 extract
from Viburnum opulus stem bark 800 mg
|Ginger rhizome 6:1 extract
from Zingiber officinale rhizome 800 mg
Calcium acid phosphate, cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Δ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.