- Supports healthy liver function
- Our research shows some compounds in kale and Brussels sprouts promote phase I and II detoxification processes in cell culture
- A source of vitamin K, which supports calcium absorption, blood clotting, and healthy liver function
- Contains trace amounts of lutein, which in higher amounts appears to support healthy eye function
- Provides antioxidants†
Suggested Use: One capsule per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin K||4 mcg||4%|
|Brussels sprouts||300 mg|
Gelatin, water, calcium stearate, and colors.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.