- promote healthy skin and connective tissue
- support the body’s normal tissue repair process
- promote normal development of connective and epithelial tissue, particularly during times of increased physical stress, e.g., athletic performance
- promote healthy blood vessels
- support stomach and duodenal tissue
- provide antioxidant protection
- promote the body’s natural tissue drainage process ∆
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 – 4 times daily, or as directed.
SERVING SIZE: 1 TABLET
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Gotu Kola herb 10:1 extract
from Centella asiatica herb 2.5 g
Containing triterpenes 50 mg
|Grape seed 120:1 extract
from Vitis vinifera seed 3.6 g Containing procyanidins 25.5 mg
|Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract
from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.0 g Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 4.8 mg
Containing ginkgolides & bilobalide 1.2 mg
Calcium acid phosphate, cellulose, sodium starch glycollate, magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to Gotu Kola. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Δ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.