- support healthy respiratory tissue and respiratory tract function
- maintain healthy mucosal tissue in the upper respiratory and upper gastrointestinal tracts
- promote healthy throat tissue
- promote relaxation of muscle tissue in the upper respiratory and upper digestive tracts
- promote oral health
- promote the body’s normal resistance function in normal persons
- support the local immune system in the mouth and throat
- soothe the throat
- freshen breath Δ
Suggested Use: 4 sprays into the mouth every 1 – 2 hours, or as directed.
SERVING SIZE: 4 SPRAYS (500 MCL)
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Marshmallow root 1:5 glycetract
from Althaea officinalis root 40 mg
|Sage herb 1:2 extract
from Salvia fruticosa herb 30 mg
|Calendula flower 1:2 extract
from Calendula officinalis flower 10 mg
|Echinacea root 1:2 extract
from Echinacea angustifolia root 10 mg
|Myrrh resin 1:5 extract
from Commiphora molmol stem oleo-gum-resin 1 mg
|Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) bud essential oil||1.25 mcL||†|
Glycerol, menthol, propyl hydroxybenzoate, methyl hydroxybenzoate, purified water and 16.25% ethanol.
Caution: Contraindicated in known allergy to plants of the daisy family, and allergy to clove or eugenol. Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Δ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.