- promote venous integrity
- promote normal vascular tone
- ease the effects of heavy exercise
- support and maintain healthy tissue fluid levels
- provide support for the vascular system in the occurrence of occasional, mild constipation
- support healthy response to environmental stresses
- support healthy peripheral circulation ∆
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily, or as directed. Enterically coated tablets. Do not break or crush.
SERVING SIZE: 1 TABLET
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.|
|Butcher’s Broom root & rhizome 4:1 extract
from Ruscus aculeatus root & rhizome 800 mg Containing ruscogenin 20 mg
|Horsechestnut seed 6:1 extract
from Aesculus hippocastanium seed 1.2 g Containing escin 36 mg
|Ginkgo leaf 50:1 extract
from Ginkgo biloba leaf 1.5 g Containing ginkgo flavonglycosides 7.3 mg
Calcium acid phosphate, cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, silica, sodium starch glycollate and enteric coating.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional.
For other contraindications and cautions specific to this product, please refer to the Contraindications and Cautions for MediHerb Botanicals.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
Δ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.