Prebiotic Inulin supports bone health, immune function, and gut balance.
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to benefit probiotic intestinal flora
- Promotes normal development of epithelial tissue
- Supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Excellent source of fiber
- Supports immune cell function and antibody production in the gut
- Promotes a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes healthy elimination
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods†
|9 Ounces (255g)||6920|
Suggested Use: Two teaspoons per day in a shake, or as directed.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.