Venus Flytrap Extract is a herbal powerhouse for the immune system and can be used for severe immune challenges.
Venus Flytrap Immune Defense Extract:
- Multi-faceted immune system optimization through systemic immune modulation
- Get powerful antioxidant support for heart and cell growth function.
- No toxic or mutagenic effects in humans or animals.
- Superior European technology.
- Promotes / Supports resistance to harmful invaders.
- Take advantage of 17 multi-dimensional nutrients in their natural state working synergistically to support the natural healing process.
- Selectively responds to abnormal cells only. No harm to a single normal cell.
Venus flytrap provides antipathogenic agents against incompatible organisms that attack the body. This remedy is a phytonutrient extract derived from the juice of the Venus Flytrap plant. Venus Flytrap Immune Defense supplements mimic the body’s own defense agents and support a stronger immune reaction. The supplements maintain the carefully balanced immune system mechanisms. This “enhances” the immune response in otherwise healthy persons who are suffering from stress, whether internal or external. As you know, The Venus Flytrap plant is an expert at trapping its own meals through a sensitive biological response process. When a fly or other small insect touches the delicate hairs of the plant’s “mouth,” it causes the mouth to close quickly, trapping the insect inside the plant. The juicy liquids inside the plant’s mouth are capable of digesting animal and vegetable materials. Interestingly, they do not, however, digest the plant itself. Because of this the Venus Flytrap plant must have an advanced immune system capable of distinguishing between harmful intruder organisms and its own materials. The Venus Flytrap plant only digests the “primitive” undeveloped, undifferentiated cells of its own prey. These “primitive” cells are the same kind of cells that intrude into the human body. These primitive cells will proliferate as a result of chronic stress, exposure to pollutants and poor dietary habits, which the body’s immune system is programmed to attack. Supplementing the diet with the seventeen known inherent components of Venus Flytrap Immune Defense system supports the immune system multi-dimensionally by fortifying the body’s own defense mechanisms. The beauty and intelligence of this remarkable plant cannot be over-emphasized. It is nature’s storehouse of phytonutrients for the immune system. Venus Flytrap Immune Defense system provides 17 multi-faceted immune-supporting compounds that occur naturally in the Venus Flytrap plant:
- Droserone Free radical scavenger
- Hydroplumbagin Immune Modulation / Stimulation
- Quercetin Anti-oxidant, free radical scavenger, protectant
- Formic Acid Natural bactericidal
- Myricetin Bioflavonoid. Identical properties as Quercetin
- Gallic Acid Antioxidant, Immune stimulative
- Arginine Supports NK function. Improves immune responses to foreign entities, crucial for tissue repair
- Asparagine Explusion of harmful ammonia, increased resistance to fatigue and increase of endurance
- Threonine Aids in function of intestinal / digestive tracts. Assists in metabolism and assimilation of nutrients; Prevention of fat build-up in the liver
- Glutamine Helps maintain white blood cell population and T-cell production, supports intestinal health. Nature’s brain food to improve mental capacities, decrease fatigue, controls craving for sugar
- Alanine Strengthens immune system by producing antibodies, important source of energy for muscle tissue, brain and central nervous system
- Cysteine Facilitates the production of glutathione, which enable white blood cells (lymphocytes such as T cells, B cells and NK cells) to reproduce to make antibodies to destroy foreign substances in the body
- Serine Component of production of immune antibodies. Antibodies bind with antigens which are toxins, etc. destroying them and removing them from the body
- Histidine Found abundantly in hemoglobin. This amino acid is used as a potent free-radical scavenger to normalize systemic functions in the body
- Proteases Known for their ability to enhance immunity, proteases are considered an important line of defense and intestinal toxicity are among the most common symptoms of protease deficiency
- Lipopolysaccharides Contribute to stimulation of the immune system. Contains properties that are highly potent against harmful cellular entities
- Phytohormones Plant-derived building blocks that your body can use to rapidly create any hormone that your body needs. These substances, also called phytosterols, are vital to a healthy balanced endocrine or hormonal system.