ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health.
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin, a nondigestible, soluble fiber from chicory root and galactooligosaccharide (GOS), a nondigestible carbohydrate, both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Contributes to absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion/absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body’s natural immune response†
Suggested Use: Three capsules per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1.8 g||<1%*|
|Probiotic Blend||280 mg|
|S. boulardii, L. paracasei, L.casei 431®, L. acidophilus, LA-5®, and Bifidobacterium, BB-12® (4 billion cfu).|
|Galactooligosaccharide (GOS) (milk)||100 mg|
Maltodextrin, gelatin, water, colors, calcium stearate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Special Information: Store in a cool, dry place. Although research varies, our strains seem to work best when taken after a meal.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.