- Rice protein provides a non-dairy source of amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune health
- Provides antioxidants
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the normal elimination of toxins
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet, and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program†
|32 oz. (907 g)||2840|
Suggested Use: Two heaping tablespoons (scoops) per shake. One to five shakes per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 heaping tablespoons (scoops)
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories From Fat||14|
|Total Fat||1.6 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
Proprietary Blend: 28 gRice protein concentrate, flax meal powder, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, buckwheat (leaf), Brussels sprouts (whole plant), kale (whole plant), choline bitartrate, inositol, alfalfa (whole plant) juice powder, soybean lecithin powder, grape (seed) extract (includes Masquelier’s® OPC-85; 98% total phenolic compounds; 65% proanthocyanidins), carrot (root) powder, and red wine extract (70% total phenols).
Special Information: Refrigerate after opening. Store unopened container in a cool, dark place.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.