- Provides amino acids, essential fatty acids, and other vitamins
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune health
- Provides antioxidants
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the normal elimination of toxins
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins which have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Add vital nutrients to any diet, and it can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program†
|28 Ounces (795 g)||2820|
|1-ounce Packets (10/box)||2835|
Suggested Use: Two rounded tablespoons (scoops) or 1 packet per shake. One to five shakes per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 rounded tablespoons (scoops) or 1 packet
Servings per Container: 30 or 10 packets
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
Proprietary Blend: 25 gWhey (milk) protein powder, flax meal powder, rice protein powder, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, buckwheat (leaf), Brussels sprouts (whole plant), kale (whole plant), choline bitartrate, inositol, alfalfa (whole plant) juice powder, soybean lecithin powder, grape (seed) extract (includes Masquelier’s® OPC-85; 98% total phenolic compounds; 65% proanthocyanidins), carrot (root) powder, and red wine extract (70% total phenols).
Special Information: Store in a cool, dark place.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.