Trace Minerals-B12 combines important nutrients to support enzymatic reactions in the body.
- Spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body
- Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning
- Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions
- Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization†
Suggested Use: One tablet per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B12||5 mcg||80%|
Proprietary Blend: 210 mgKelp, para-aminobenzoate, alfalfa (whole plant), magnesium citrate, dried pea (vine) juice, bovine orchic extract, bovine bone, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice, buckwheat (seed), oat flour, defatted wheat (germ), veal bone, carrot (root), and rice (bran).
Manganese lactate, honey, dicalcium phosphate, zinc liver chelate, iron liver chelate, copper liver chelate, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and cyanocobalamin.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.