Tuna Omega-3 Oil delivers essential omega-3 fatty acids (including DHA and EPA).
- Natural profile of tuna oil, not concentrated
- Supports normal lipid profile
- Supports the body’s natural inflammatory response
- Provides antioxidants
- Third-party tested for environmental contaminants
- Supports cognition
- DHA is important for proper fetal eye and brain development
- Supports the nutritional needs of the mother and baby during lactation
- Supports skin/hair health
- Supports emotional balance†
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
Suggested Use: Two perles twice per day with meals, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Perles
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Tuna Oil||1,330 mg|
Gelatin, glycerin, water, carob, and mixed tocopherols (soy).
Special Information: For patients with questionable vitamin B status, you may consider recommending Folic Acid B12.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.