- Protein supplement to increase protein intake
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Helps promote satiety
- Provides antioxidants
- Supports muscle growth and repair
- Contains colostrum and inulin for gastrointestinal-based immune support
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods†
|19 Ounces (540 g)||8325|
|20-g Packets (10/box)||8320|
Suggested Use: 2 heaping tablespoons (scoops) or 1 packet per shake. One to three shakes per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Heaping Tablespoons (scoops) or 1 Packet
Servings per Container: 25 or 10 packets
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
Proprietary Blend: 20 gNondenatured whey protein concentrate (milk), nondenatured whey protein isolate (milk), colostrum (bovine), inulin (chicory), and soy lecithin.
Special Information: Store in a cool, dark place.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.