Whole Food Fiber is a good source of fiber from nutrient-rich whole foods.
- Contains both soluble and insoluble fiber
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Promotes regular intestinal motility and elimination
- Supports healthy epithelial cells in the bowel
- Provides food for beneficial microorganisms in the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Contains nutrients which support the immune system
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet, and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Programs†
|7 Ounces (200 g)||8335|
Suggested Use: One level tablespoon (approximately 6 grams) in a blender drink per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Level Tablespoon
Servings per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||<2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3.5 g||15%*|
Proprietary Blend: 6 gOat fiber, beet fiber, rice (bran), carrot (root), beet (root), apple pectin, and carrot fiber.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.