Zypan combines pancreatin, pepsin, and betaine hydrochloride to facilitate healthy digestion.
- Supports gastrointestinal pH
- Supports the environment of the gastrointestinal tract
- Provides enzymatic support for protein digestion
- Fatty acids are included to coat the pancreatin, helping it to be digested in the correct area of the digestive tract†
Suggested Use: Two tablets with each meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Proprietary Blend: 700 mgBetaine hydrochloride, pancreas Cytosol™ extract, pancreatin (3x), fatty acid, pepsin (1:10,000), ammonium chloride, bovine spleen, and ovine spleen.
Two tablets supply approximately: 350 mg betaine hydrochloride, 130 mg pancreatin (3x), 70 mg bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, 50 mg pepsin (1:10,000), and 20 mg ammonium chloride.
Cellulose, lactose (milk), and calcium stearate.
Special Information: Chewing this product is not recommended.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.