Ligaplex I contains nutrients that provide acute ligament and muscle support.
- Supports the body’s normal connective-tissue repair and synthesis processes
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- Supports bone growth and the synthesis of cartilage
- Contains buckwheat, which supports the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Manganese B12, Cataplex E, Ostrophin PMG, and Cataplex A-C-P†
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A||230 IU||4%|
|Vitamin C||1.8 mg||4%|
|Vitamin E||1.7 IU||6%|
|Vitamin B12||5.8 mcg||100%|
Proprietary Blend: 775 mgBovine bone, calcium lactate, dried pea (vine) juice, oat flour, bovine liver, veal bone PMG™ extract, beet (root), bovine kidney, inositol, nutritional yeast, dried beet (leaf) juice, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice†, buckwheat (seed), ribonucleic acid, carrot (root), sweet potato, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine spleen, ovine spleen, mushroom, para-aminobenzoate, soybean lecithin, and carrot oil.
Two capsules supply approximately: 375 mg manganese lactate, 70 mg pea vine juice, and 65 mg veal bone PMG™ extract.
Manganese lactate, gelatin, water, calcium stearate, colors, dicalcium phosphate, gum acacia, ascorbic acid, mixed tocopherols (soy), arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), vitamin A palmitate, and cyanocobalamin.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.