A-F Betafood uses an array of nutrients, including beet juice, which is a natural source of betaine, to support healthy fat digestion.
- Supports normal processing of dietary fats, for cholesterol-metabolism support
- Supports healthy bowel functioning
- Supports bile production in the liver and healthy bile flow in the gallbladder
- Helps maintain healthy levels of fat in the liver
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Cataplex A,Cataplex F, and Betafood
- See Cyruta for our research about this product and cholesterol metabolism.†
Introduced in 1951
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A||3,000 IU||60%|
|Vitamin B6||0.3 mg||15%|
Proprietary Blend: 546 mgCarrot (root), beet (root), oat flour, dried beet (leaf) juice, defatted wheat (germ), calcium lactate, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, nutritional yeast, bovine kidney, bovine prostate, alfalfa flour, bovine orchic extract, bovine liver fat extract, flaxseed oil extract, mixed tocopherols (soy), and soybean lecithin.
Honey, calcium stearate, arabic gum, starch, sucrose (beets), vitamin A palmitate, prolamine iodine (zein), ascorbic acid, and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Warning: Women who are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are lactating should limit their intake of vitamin A (retinol) and use vitamin A products only as directed by a qualified health care professional. Consumption of large amounts of vitamin A (retinol) has been linked to serious health problems.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.