- Encourages healthy blood sugar levels when combined with a healthy diet
- Chomium is an essential part of the glucose tolerance factor, which is involved in carbohydrate metabolism
- Supports the healthy function of the pancreas
- Supports healthy bowel function
- Encourages healthy gallbladder function
- Contains a combination of key ingredients from Zypan, Arginex, A-F Betafood, Betacol, Pituitrophin PMG, and Pancreatrophin PMG†
Suggested Use: Two capsules per meal, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A||2,400 IU||50%|
|Vitamin C||1 mg||2%|
|Vitamin B6||0.2 mg||10%|
Proprietary Blend: 970 mgBetaine hydrochloride, bovine pancreas PMG™ extract, alfalfa (whole plant), calcium lactate, dried buckwheat (leaf) juice, buckwheat (seed), dried pea (vine) juice, oat flour, carrot (root), pancreatin (3x), bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract, magnesium citrate, bovine liver, bovine spleen Cytosol™ extract, ammonium chloride, dried beet (leaf) juice, beet (root), defatted wheat germ, soy protein, potassium bicarbonate, pepsin (1:10,000), bovine pituitary PMG™ extract, bovine prostate, bovine kidney, enzymatically processed Tillandsia usneoides and beet (root), inositol, bovine orchic extract, L-cysteine hydrochloride, bovine adrenal Cytosol™ extract, bovine liver fat extract, mixed tocopherols (soy), and flaxseed oil extract.
Two capsules supply approximately: 130 mg betaine hydrochloride, 85 mg bovine pancreas PMG extract, 35 mg pancreatin (3x), and 25 mg bovine pancreas Cytosol™ extract.
Gelatin, chromium yeast, calcium stearate, fatty acids, water, starch, sucrose (beets), arabic gum, vitamin A palmitate, colors, lactose (milk), niacinamide, ascorbic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and prolamine iodine (zein).
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Please consult the product packaging label for the most accurate product information.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.